Residential Home Inspections
Protecting the Consumer with an Unbiased and Certified Inspection
A good Home Inspection is a 'pause' in the purchase to allow the buyer to have a close look at the house before completing the deal.
You need a objective and independent inspector and report.
Tracy will provide an inspection you can TRUST, with a thorough look at these systems:
- Heating & Cooling
- Visible Insulation
Each Home Inspection Provides:
- A report with a written narrative you can understand
- No checkbox style/not overly technical
- Tracy spends on average 3 hours on site for the inspection
- We do a thorough walk through of home together with explaination of any issues
- You recieve a copy of all the photos to refer back to
All homes (even new construction) have problems. Every problem has a solution.
Solutions will vary from a simple fix of the component to adjusting the purchase price.
Review the inspection report and consider the items you think the seller should address, then present them to your realtor.
Realtors work hard with both buyers and sellers to come to a fair sales agreement.
We gladly accept the following payment types